Go To Content

Kinmen Branch, Fuchien High Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


How to apply for changing of court date?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2023-06-08
  • View count:1426

If the summoned person has to change the court date due to inability to be present at the court on the date requested by the prosecutor, prior to the requested date, he or she shall submit a written application stating the case number, section number and due reasons, or present the certificate to certify the necessity to change the date, to the prosecutor.

Go Top