This Office was established on November 6,1951 with initial name of Xiamen Branch, Fuchien High Prosecutors Office.On July 1,1990, the name of our office was changed to Kinmen Branch, Fuchien High Prosecutors Office. Our office has two subordinates as Fuchien Kinmen and Lienchiang District Prosecutors Office, covering the regions of Kinmen County and Lienchiang County.
- VP Lai attends Net Zero City Leaders Summit in Taipei
- Securing the water supply
- Effective April 17, CECC to adjust some visitation, resident management measures for residential long-term care facilities during COVID-19
- Major policy of Executive Yuan:Reaching net-zero emissions by 2050
- Major policy of Executive Yuan:Achieving a compassionate and resilient post-pandemic recovery
- Regulations Governing the Security of Electronic Stored Value Cards
- Regulations Governing Concurrent Serving Restrictions and Matters for Compliance by the Responsible Persons of Electronic Stored Value Card Issuers
- Rules Governing the Business of Electronic Stored Value Card Issuers
- Regulations Governing the Standards for Information System and Security Management of Electronic Payment Institutions
- The Regulations Governing the Implementation of Advance Tariff Classification Ruling on Imported Goods
- What is the procedure when being promulgated for arrest by the prosecutor's office?
- Where can I seek consultation about legal issues that I do not understand?
- How to apply for victim compensation?
- How to obtain the certificate for the closure of a case or the execution of a case?
- How to apply for an extraordinary appeal?
Announcement video on matters needing attention for witnesses in court (Vietnamese version)
Interrogation Procedures and Related Rights of the Defendant After Entering the Court-Vietnamese Version
Witnesses in court should pay attention to the Indonesian version
Interrogation process and related rights after the defendant enters the court - Indonesian version
Witnesses in court should pay attention to the Thai version