Go To Content

Where can I seek consultation about legal issues that I do not understand?

  • Publication Data:
  • Last updated:2019-12-09
  • Count Views:511
The bar associations and civil legal aid center island wide have exclusive personnel to assist you, or you may consult with the public service center of the court of first and second instances (the prosecutors office).
Go Top