Go To Content

Kinmen Branch, Fuchien High Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


How to apply for an extraordinary appeal?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2023-01-17
  • View count:1457

After the verdict, if the convicted person finds the conviction to have violated the law, in addition to submitting an extraordinary appeal to the prosecutor general of the prosecutors office of the highest court, he or she can also submit the written application stating the reasons and attaching a copy of the original verdict as well as evidence to the prosecutor of the prosecutors office for an extraordinary appeal.

Go Top