Go To Content

Kinmen Branch, Fuchien High Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


How to request with the prosecutors for submission of an appeal?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2024-04-29
  • View count:1421

If complainants or victims disagree on the judgment made by the Kaohsiung Branch of Taiwan High Court, within 10 days after the prosecutor receives the verdict, they may submit their application stating how the verdict has violated the law and by attaching relevant evidence as well as certifying documents to the prosecutor of the prosecutor's office for an appeal.

Go Top